Monday, August 1, 2011

Cocktail Party Junior Prom One Shoulder Dress




review:
This is the second dress that I've ordered with Fairytales through Amazon and I have been more then pleased with the beautiful and fantastic quality of these dresses! Compared to department store prices and quality it is amazing that this company offers such a great price with dresses that are lined and beaded with perfection. I had to return one for a different size and the staff with this company was more than accomodating, she even went out of her way to put aside a certain color and size to assure that I would get it. My daughter is just starting high school and I plan on ordering dresses from this company throughout the years. I've also recommended them to many of my friends. Thanks for the great customer service!

0 komentar: