Sunday, April 19, 2009

adidas Women's 3-Stripes Full Zip Graphic Hoodie



Full-zip hoody with front pockets. adidas wordmark self-fabric applique at center chest. Jersey-lined hood. Applied 3-Stripes down sleeves.

Customer review:
I recently ordered this hoodie in the red with the white stripes. The size I ordered was standard with other hoodie sizes and the color was really cute. It is pretty thick and is well-made. I loved it!! Problems arose when I laundered it. I washed it according to manufacturer's directions with a color-safe detergent, but the white stripes on the sleeves and the white inside the hood turned PINK. I contacted Amazon to do a return on it (which they were willing to do) but decided to give it one more washing in cold water, pretreating the pink stains with Shout. Happily, most of the pink came off. I washed it twice more, each time treating the pink stains with Shout. All of the pink came off eventually. I decided to keep it because it is really cute.

If you opt for the red, be very careful when washing it. Wash it in cold and remove immediately and dry it completely in the dryer (the key thing with the red for some reason). That is the only way to keep the red from running. If you are concerned about shrinking it, just dry it on low. I could not tell that mine shrunk much at all.

0 komentar: