Sunday, January 11, 2009

Roxy Junior's Deja Vu Bomber




Offering products for every aspect of the active girl's life: from handbag to Henley, wetsuit to tide watch, the key ingredient of our products is that inimitable Roxy spirit. "Daring, confident, naturally beautiful, fun, alive: Roxy".

Review :
by: Consumer Mom "Consumer Mom
It's a nice coat, got it on sale so that helps too. I would let you know that it's designed to rest on top of your hips so if you are looking for a big jacket, this is more of a fashion style. I got a large even though it's a tiny bit roomier, I like that it won't expose my midsection to the cold weather this way.I think you would be happy with your normal size or one size up, the look remains the same and you won't look frumpy, but you may be more comfortable this way. It's not too bright and it's a fun change to your norm. I do like Roxy for that different factor. Also, it is a quality make.

0 komentar: