Monday, January 19, 2009

Converse® One Star® Dress with Grommets - Gray Heather






* The legendary brand shines even bigger and brighter with a whole new line of vintage-inspired footwear and clothing, exclusively at Target
* Tank Dress
* Sleeveless Cut, Scoop Neck
* Pull-On Design, Tie Closure
* Made of 53% Cotton 47% Rayon; Line Dry, Machine Wash Cold
* Edgy Grommets

Review by costumer :

"I tried this dress on in a Target store, so I knew what I was getting before I ordered it. It's a great purchase. The lines are flattering and slimming, and the material is this shiny grey that washes well and dries to no wrinkles! Many people have complimented me in this dress, and I've recommended it to several women already. In the short time I've owned it, I've worn about 8 times and washed it twice. It holds its shape well. I look forward to wearing this into the typically warmer fall here in DC. One caveat: the three grommets at the neckline. This pretty much reveals your bra. I have worn a cami under this dress or simply pinned it at the grommets to solve this".

0 komentar: