Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BGSD Women's Lambskin Leather Scuba Jacket - Misses, Petite, Plus

A sleek, soft lambskin leather, scuba-style jacket is shaped with contoured seams. * Zip closure front * Two-exterior side slash pockets * Polyester lining * Approx. length from center back: misses 25"; petite 23.5"; women 26.5" * 100% leather * Available in Black and Brown * Available in Misses, Petite, and Women sizes

Review by costumer:

I received this jacket yesterday and I absolutely love it! It's thinner than the average leather jacket adding to the soft, supple drape I was looking for. I originally ordered this in my regular size, but since scuba by nature is more fitted and I prefer a more room in my jackets, I exchanged it for a larger size. Luxury Lane was great to deal with, I would definately purchase from them again. This is a beautiful jacket, you won't be disappointed.

0 komentar: