Thursday, April 17, 2008

NYL New York Laundry Women's Plus Long Sleeve Notch Neck Tee



NYL New York Laundry Women's Plus Long Sleeve Notch Neck Tee. Be stylish in this Mini Thermal pull over Tunic (29" length from shoulder). Deep Vee front exposes full front mock 2X2 Rib Tank that is attached at the armhole and sides. Neck binding and decorative Reverse Cover Stitch.

customer review.

I actually bought a second one of these shirts, three months after I bought the first. Not because the first one was faulty, but because I liked it so much! It's a cotton knit mesh tunic length shirt, very breathable, but warm when it needs to be. The colors didn't run or fade during many washes, and stains removed in a flash with normal pre-treatment. The shirt ran true to size or a tiny bit big, but the style is meant to be loose and the shirt brought me many compliments.

My ony gripe would be the way that the fabric shrank a tiny bit when thrown in the dryer, leaving it wide instead of long. I'll make sure that my new shirt gets a good stretching before it dries.

0 komentar: