Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lauren Kiyomi Yoko Kimono Top



Get into the most comfortable top for new moms and mom-to-be's. Rouched sides provide ample room for the growing belly and double duties to cameflouge your belly after the baby is born. A perfect transitional wear -- you can keep it for many years to come. Named by the leading online shopping authority for maternity wear, SheFindsMom as the Best Top of 2006!

Customer Review :
I LOVE this top! I got it in black because I thought it would go easily with everything - and it does! It's a very versatile top that can be dressed up or down depending on what accessories you wear with it. I could grab it from my closet and wear it over my jeans, but I also wore it to work with light colored slacks. I got this when I was barely showing and now I am 8 months and still wearing the same size (small). It's a MUST HAVE in your closet if you want a classic top that's so versatile, yet comfortable too!

0 komentar: